My Research Skills
I have come a long way developing a wide range of research writing and editing skills. This has become possible by working on various tasks from diverse subject areas.
In a nutshell, I am highly-skilled in these areas:
- Qualitative research
- Quantitative research
- Proofreading and editing per a citation style (APA, MLA, or any other you’re dealing with)
- Formatting and structuring as per APA, MLA, etc.
- Research-based proofreading
- Statistical Package for Social Sciences (SPSS)
- Grounded theory (mostly qualitative)
- Questionnaire Development
- Thematic Data Analysis
- Constant Comparison
- Critical Theory and Data Analyses
Skills in the making
Python programming language for research (Already received a verifiable certificate from www.codewithmosh.com)
I am learning Python for my personal growth, yes, but the motivation also comes from the growing demand of using innovative ways of doing research to handle new forms of data (mostly digital) that is now available over with internet in magnanimous volumes.
Thus, with command on python programming language, I aspire to do research on digitally available BIG DATA such as websites, social media (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, etc.) for nursing, education, business, and other fields.
If you like me to devise a python-based (BIG DATA) research design for an area you’re interested in for your term paper, dissertation, thesis, or presentation, just hit me up. I won’t disappoint you.